The Mallaghan Árbus 50W is a high capacity airport bus, capable of carrying up to 118 passengers. This airport passenger bus, available in Diesel and Electric, offers an unrivalled passenger experience and a range of product-enhancing features that can be tailored and modified to the exact requirements of our customers.
Our airport bus has been innovatively designed to include a robust structure to ensure lifetime durability, to provide superb driver visibility, kneeling air suspension and optional rear wheel steering which reduces the turning radius, making it a suitable airport bus for all airports across the world.
Main Drive Features Diesel:
• Man Euro 5 (6 Cylinder Engine for smoother driving).
• Automatic Voith gearbox (for smooth driving).
Main Drive Features Electric:
• v250kW – 3000N, Automotive Magnet Motor, Direct Drive .
• 3 Battery Packs, Each Battery Pack – 63kWh.
Both Diesel and Electric versions include as standard:
• Ease of access to key serviceable/ maintenance components.
• 200L Fuel tank.
• Separate AC units for driver and passenger.
• Reversing camera (displayed on dash) and proximity sensors.
• Suspension “Ferry Mode” to assist transportation.
• Fully adjustable driver seat and steering wheel.
• Air curtains at each door.
• Flip-down seating with options between 0-18 seats.
• Various camera and entertainment system options.